Monday, January 18, 2010

Shrimp Toss

Did you ever one of those recipes that you liked so well and made so often you no longer used a recipe? Well this is me trying to reconstruct an old Weight Watchers recipes from one of the many times I joined. Hi, I am a Weight Watchers drop out, my name is Nichole. Ok so I dropped out more than once....

Ingredients:
1/2 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1/4 chicken broth
2 cups cooked mixed vegetables ~ Costco has a frozen variety bag that I love in a pinch
2 cups cooked linguini
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil ~ evoo
Parmesan Cheese - optional

Directions:
In a large skillet, saute shrimp and garlic in evoo until shrimp turn pink; remove and keep warm. In the same skillet, saute the vegetables and broth until heated through. Add the spaghetti and shrimp and TOSS; heat through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if you are not on Weight Watchers.

No comments: